• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

You can be an athletic superstar just be switching a switch on your wrist.

jdyson

restricted access

There are two (2) glands in your body that regulates your bodies ability to cope with stressful conditions. Each of these glands are attached to your kidneys.

The adrenal glands are divided into two parts: outer glands (adrenal cortex) and inner glands (adrenal medulla). The inner glands produce adrenaline.

The hypothalamus transmits a signal through autonomic nerves to the adrenal medulla. When the adrenal glands receive the signal, they respond by releasing adrenaline into the bloodstream.

I think it could be possible to tape into that nerve with a two-way (2) switch.

Switch [ 1 ] allows the nerve signal to pass normally to the adrenal medulla.
Switch [ 2 ] sends its own signal, not from your brain but from an electrical device that resembles a wristwatch. If you press the activation button, a signal is sent through the nerve that activating your adrenaline gland to produce adrenaline.

The beauty of this device is that you can activate your adrenaline whenever you choose. It does not require external stress.

What do you think, if you could get one, would you-?

Willy

Pro Poster
Opening Pandora's box …

The switch would need to have three stations,... On, ... Off, … and a default position where it does not interfere with the split-second automatic release of the hormone by the body (in response to a threat). It is the default position that allows the release of the hormone faster than you can think about it that saves your life and the lives of others (at least some of the time). Also maybe very dangerous to leave the switch on as it changes the normal response characteristics to events.

For people with PTSD, the off position would be the very most important setting.

You have opened a subject that is far from being understood, in terms of what actually happens to the body, in terms of who or what part of the mind is in control of what is going on when the body is adrenalized, and who is criminally responsible for an auto-response to a perceived threat.

Ask police that have been adrenalized, facing a person with a gun, and the person flinches and goes down in a hail of bullets and a large portion of them have no recollection of willing their weapons to fire, the average number of shots fired is usually at least 4, before the officer can stop the auto-response.

The other factor of this phenomenon that needs revising, is how the auto-response is viewed by the law and the courts.

It is my opinion that there is a young man, well known, who is in prison in South Africa for killing his girlfriend because the courts do not and will not understand what an auto-response to a perceived threat entails …

Big important subject … many people in prison due to auto-response that they had no control over …

:scared:

jdyson

restricted access
Big important subject … many people in prison due to auto-response that they had no control over …
Sorry but the animal in us; is not a defense.
If you want to live the life of an animal, you will die as one.
Me and mine are not animals.
I don't see you as one either
am I wrong-?

Willy

Pro Poster
Don't insult the animals … we are way worse and cursed to boot … further, … God is coming back to destroy those who abuse and destroy the earth …

Revelation 11:18

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry but the animal in us; is not a defense.
If you want to live the life of an animal, you will die as one.
Me and mine are not animals.
I don't see you as one either
am I wrong-?
Bible states we all are born with corrupt natures.

Matthias

Advanced Poster

There are two (2) glands in your body that regulates your bodies ability to cope with stressful conditions. Each of these glands are attached to your kidneys.

The adrenal glands are divided into two parts: outer glands (adrenal cortex) and inner glands (adrenal medulla). The inner glands produce adrenaline.

The hypothalamus transmits a signal through autonomic nerves to the adrenal medulla. When the adrenal glands receive the signal, they respond by releasing adrenaline into the bloodstream.

I think it could be possible to tape into that nerve with a two-way (2) switch.

Switch [ 1 ] allows the nerve signal to pass normally to the adrenal medulla.
Switch [ 2 ] sends its own signal, not from your brain but from an electrical device that resembles a wristwatch. If you press the activation button, a signal is sent through the nerve that activating your adrenaline gland to produce adrenaline.

The beauty of this device is that you can activate your adrenaline whenever you choose. It does not require external stress.

What do you think, if you could get one, would you-?

Many athletes have gone to extraordinary lengths to become “super stars”. Drug scandals were once prevalent in a wide variety of sports and, despite testing requirements being mandated, are still occurring today.

Has anyone done this tape switching? If not, why haven’t they?

Would I do it if I could get one? No.