• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Donald J. Trump

Willy

Pro Poster
I said earlier that I have concerns regarding Donald Trump.

I said also, I thought Ted Cruz would win the nomination ...

but ...

What is starting to concern me is Ted's inability to tell the truth. He can look right into the camera lens with a grin on his face and bold faced lie.

His March 1 speech shocked me as he lied about Donald Trump's position on Iran, Obamacare, second amendment, and supreme court nominees ...

Does he take people for fools?

If you care to check, the speech is on YouTube.

:kerplunk:

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Where did he lie? Trump has been all over the place. He did, in fact, say his liberal sister would make a good justice, would renegotiate with Iran, which Iran will not do. He does support Universal Healthcare, does and support the Obama healthcare mandate. He did say Planned Parenthood does good things and he didn't want to defund them. Did say he is neutral on the Israel and Palestinian issue. Did refuse to denounce David Duke and the KKK, pretending to not know who they are when he had past relationships with Duke. And more.

Now he is trying to flip flop to other positions.

Now it is out we do not know how much he actually raised for Ves and on $800K has been distributed.

He is also reverting to pro amnesty.

Trump has been all over the place and flip flopping like a fish out of water.

I have yet to find something where Cruz actually has lied.

Willy

Pro Poster
Now it is out we do not know how much he actually raised for Ves and on $800K has been distributed.

He is also reverting to pro amnesty.

I looked. There is nothing on the internet concerning these points. Am I missing something?

Willy

Pro Poster
He does support Universal Healthcare, does and support the Obama healthcare mandate.

Trump has released his plan and it includes junking Obamacare. I worked in the field for many years and it disgusted me the corruption, back room deals, price fixing of the Canadian system. I can only imagine what goes on in America. Trump has at least addressed the corruption issues. That is a start along with allowing competition. I also agree with his position that people should not be allowed to die on the streets. That position should transcend any position on any health care system.

http://fortune.com/2016/03/02/donald-trump-releases-health-care-plan/

Willy

Pro Poster
Did say he is neutral on the Israel and Palestinian issue

Anybody who looks at the Israeli - Palestinian issue must at some point be reduced to tears that in these days a whole people exists living confined behind a wall. I know the situation. Both sides are only human and I see no solution. I do support Israel but that does not mean I have to like what they do all the time. They encroach into areas that they have no right to and on the other side it is not good to fire rockets but as I said I understand both sides in this. For Trump to say he is neutral on this issue is fine with me. That does not say he will not support Israel in the region.

Willy

Pro Poster
Politics it is not so much what you know but how you deal with situations and resolve conflict. There are more than enough people around to guide you on policy but it is a rare thing to find a person that can actually resolve issues and get the beast of bureaucracy moving. Trump has experience in getting things done.

Donald Trump will smoke Hillary Clinton when its time to do so. Look what happened when Hillary went after him on his sexism. He reminded her who she was married to. Short and sweet. She shut right up. She had no choice.

Hillary has everything to lose in debate with Trump. Trump has no political record to challenge. He admits he is new at the game of politics. Clinton has had her time of opportunity and her record is abysmal. Her last session with Obama has set race relations back 60 years, destroyed the lives and homes of a multitude of peoples and birthed ISIS. (and she says everything is fine) ...

I have found it interesting to watch Trump learn and grow over the last few months, a little bit here and there. Remember he is new to this and just maybe if he begins to enjoy the experience of helping people rather than taking from them, he could turn into a very positive and worthwhile president.

I say again ... could ... and with some reservation ...

:popcorn:

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
None of the polls agree with you. They all say Trump will lose. 35%, minimum will vote 3rd party.

Trump has a long and dirty record involving politics.

Trump has not changed one iota. He has always been an a liberal opportunist and remains such.

He is not a new character to me. Regardless of the five party changes he has done over the years, he reamins staunchly liberal with total disregard for the truth..

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
I have found it interesting to watch Trump learn and grow over the last few months, a little bit here and there. Remember he is new to this and just maybe if he begins to enjoy the experience of helping people rather than taking from them, he could turn into a very positive and worthwhile president.

I say again ... could ... and with some reservation ...

Grow. Grow? Really? A man who has done nothing but insult his opponents in the most childish ways imaginable? A tactic he has used forever in his own business dealings and personal life?

What happened in Chicago was disaster, if he had any chance to try and bring people around or unite fronts that was the time to show some REAL leadership. Instead he showed what he is. A coward. Pure and simple. Been following Trump since the 80s. He is the same now as he was then.

Donald Trump is not going to all of a sudden turn over a new leaf and become some world renown leader. He thrives off his money and power. He says what ever needs saying to get either one and doesn't care about consequences because he believes he is above them all.

He has poor family values, poor business acumen, poor moral values, poor communication skills.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Why rely on "maybe" "hope" and "possibly?" when you can be assured of getting it with Cruz?

Willy

Pro Poster
Grow. Grow? Really? A man who has done nothing but insult his opponents in the most childish ways imaginable? A tactic he has used forever in his own business dealings and personal life?
Really, but as I stated, I have concerns. Trump is an alpha male and he is not shy about playing the part. He is also (like all of us) a fallen being that is far from perfect. He is the best fit to deal with Putin.
Old school politicians have lied their way into power for too many years now. They are all owned. As well, the conduct of Marco and Ted prove that they are no better. Trump showed them for what they are. I am most disappointed in Ted as he is still tailoring the truth. If you are going to beat a man, beat him fair and square. Don't misrepresent his position. People are starting to see through that.

Willy

Pro Poster
What happened in Chicago was disaster, if he had any chance to try and bring people around or unite fronts that was the time to show some REAL leadership. Instead he showed what he is. A coward. Pure and simple. Been following Trump since the 80s. He is the same now as he was then.
Stop watching CNN, they are owned. What happened in Chicago was a travesty. Trump was on the receiving end of it. It is the travesty of allowing protesters free reign (all thanks to Barry Obama). Imagine allowing these terrorists the right to deprive first amendment rights and then also consider the terrorists in black lives matter who were allowed to trash the town of Ferguson Missouri because they were upset that a stoned thief who tried to wrestle the gun from a police officer was killed. Imagine, the president of the United States siding with and encouraging such a group. Your country is in deep deep trouble.