• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

51% of American Muslims Support Sharia Law

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
I can add to this in particular role I held I was invited to a Intra-faith conference held by by an state Islamic Council. Not a trivial group.

Various religious leaders, politicians and others were invited.to attend a huge conference.

There was a lot of talk about respecting each other's beliefs, etc.

But, the bottom line objective was the push to legalize Sharia Law for Muslims and their removal from the US courts at all levels.

A representative from the Obama's effort on their behalf was one of the speakers.

Many are not aware this is going on and goal if Muslim's in the US.

The article is informative.

darren lee

islam is prevelant here in the uk also. sharia law is barbaric and lost,and living in the biblical times.i beleive muslims should be stopped from entering christian countries not out of racism, but because they exclude themselves on housing estates and guetto,s, and i feel they cause devision.
ifeel i have many reasons to back this up.they distort the word of god for their own cause.

darren lee

i just feal that the sharia law is inhumane,iwill leave space for the lords rightious judgment. gods children belong to all faiths, but exstremism
is about nutters bringing their distorted view of god to manipulate the masses and hold them to fear.dont fear man,but fear god who can put body and soul into hell.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, the Bible does not not teach God has his own in all faiths.

Narrow is the road and path to Christ, not broad. You only can be saved via Christ, not Buddha, the Islamic Allah, etc.

Willy

Pro Poster
islam is prevelant here in the uk also. sharia law is barbaric and lost,and living in the biblical times.i beleive muslims should be stopped from entering christian countries not out of racism, but because they exclude themselves on housing estates and guetto,s, and i feel they cause devision.
ifeel i have many reasons to back this up.they distort the word of god for their own cause.

I have been following what has been going on in U.K. and in other European countries where Islam has showed up. It seems they want to take over. They have no respect for the nations that let them in.

I am saddened to hear there are some cities in U.K with sharia law operating in the background.

The open borders policy is wrong and needs to be stopped.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
I have long believed the EU policies would end up exactly here and would lead the AC invasion of the Middle East in the Trib.

Willy

Pro Poster
I have long believed the EU policies would end up exactly here and would lead the AC invasion of the Middle East in the Trib.

Maybe this is the first part of that strong delusion mentioned in 2 Thessalonians ... ?

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

That seemingly rational people cannot see how this will end really amazes me ...

:billcat:

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
Its beyond me as to how they will believe either but with the reality of the world today it comes down to this...

People want what they want and God loves them enough to let them have it for a while but not without a consequence.

Willy

Pro Poster
Being tolerant of a people whose final aim is to absorb your country will go on until the threat becomes apparent ... and then you get little blow-back events happening ... and these events will escalate into full out confrontation down the road.

We are all only human ... that is how we do things.

This is what is going on in Britain these days ... WARNING ...the language in the video is a bit rough in places ...

I wonder if First Nations on this continent had the same conversations about our ancestors as they started arriving here?

:hmm:

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
I thought when you become a citizen of a country that you stopped following the laws and traditions of the country you left in order to become a proper citizen of the country you now live in and vow to support.

If you don't want to do that then why are you leaving?

This 'melting pot' is supposed to be people wanting to become Americans from all walks of life. Not a campground for you to transplant your own country and language and heritage and laws and lifestyles and religions by trying to usurp the foundation of the American way of life and liberty.

I believe what we are witnessing is the globalization of Islam. In the book of Revelation, the saints are beheaded for refusing the mark of the beast. Think about it!!!

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Beheading didn't begin with Islam.

Revelation is a return to pagan Roman religions. The AC is the God Roman Emporer.

Roman Catholicism is pagan Roman religion cloaked as Christian.

jeager106

Getting Started
I believe what we are witnessing is the globalization of Islam. In the book of Revelation, the saints are beheaded for refusing the mark of the beast. Think about it!!!

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE WITNESSING.
Islam is the fastest spreading religion in the world today.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...e-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/

There are at least 2.1 BILLION Muslims in the world today.

One sources mention 2.1 BILLION Christians in the world today.
Now it's pretty much even but Islam is growing and Christianity is not.
Better buy a Koran and get ready to convert.
Coming to a mosque near you soon.
By the way. I live in N.E. Ohio and not far from here is a HUGE mosque with news ones
being built as I speak.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Islam is not a denomination. It is a religion.

Revelation is not about Islam, but worship of the AC.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
No. The AC is a godking. His religion is Emperor worship. The EU are the 10 Toes Rome divided into and he reunites them as the The Roman Empire. Mystery Babylon per Daniel.

He attacks, conquers and or destroys Muslim nations

He established the Temple in Jerusalem as his Temple.

No where does the Bible even hint he rules the whole world.

The US, China and some others are his enemies.

The idea the AC is Muslim is nonsense. Per Daniel he comes from Greece and per Rev. is posessed by the same demon who posessed Alexander the Great (the head that was dead but comes back to life.

Ancient Rome also sdids beheadings.

The RCC is the ancient Roman religion in disguise.