• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Prayer request for me.

roman8

Advanced Poster
I am asking for prayer for myself. For almost 2 months now I have been suffering from , dizziness , head, ear, neck and shoulder pain.
Also I have what is called spatial disorientation, sometimes things dont seem right, the world seems different somehow, for lack of a better way to put it.
Needless to say I have been seeing alot of doctors. Yesterday I was diagnosed with something called "Vestibular Migrane" It has been debilitating for me.
I can no longer drive. I have moments where I am somewhat ok and then I rush around and get things done. Im so tired of fighting this .
I am waiting for an MRI to be done and more testing on my ears, not sure how long it will be to get those done.
My prayer request is for the anxiety I have with this, as a christian is bad enough that I even have so much anxiety, but I have a load of guilt for even being anxious. Please pray that I would recieve a greater measure of grace to get through this.
Also for my husband as he now has to take me everywhere I need to go. I am also trying to home school my son and we are getting behind , fourtunatly he is in primary and is a bright boy so he is able to catch up quick. I would really appreciate your prayers. Thanks

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Having been through something with very similar symptoms, I have the greatest sympathy.

It is really not describable.

:pray2:

roman8

Advanced Poster
Please continue to pray for me. I am doing ok , but I do not have MAV ( migraine associated vertigo) I have Lyme disease from a tick bite. My ENT has been great , but there is little to no help in Canada for this , 1 , 3 week round of antibiotics and then you are on your own. For some reason unknown to me there is a huge problem between the infectious disease docs and what the Lyme literate docs are saying. My EnT tried to explain to me the political reasons behind it but I don't really get it. My cognitive skills are lacking greatly these days HAHA. Any way I have an appointment with the Infectious disease doc at the end of the month , trying to stay positive about it , but am finding out it will be little to no help. I have resorted to natural protocols to heal myself , so please pray that this works. I know the Lord has a purpose in all of this, but still hard to deal with. I did get to talk quite a bit to my Ent doc about the Lord , so one good thing out of all this already.

Lee Delivered

Lord Jesus I lift up roman8 into your hands and before your throne, Let your brilliant holy healing light shine all around him and through him, Lord Wipe out every infirmity, every disease, every sickness be completely destroyed and wiped out by the power of your Blood and the power of your Most Holy Name.
and Now Lord, I ask of you to send thousands of thousands and tent thousand times ten thousand of your healing angels to his side and minister unto him. Lord Jesus I ask on roman8's behalf that you forgive him of every sin, that is not pleasing in your sight. Wash Him clean in the Power of your cleansing Blood. Lord Jesus We Thank you for being who you are. We thank you for your mercy, we thank you for your grace, we thank you for your steadfast love. We pray this in your Most Holy Name. Amen

Lee Delivered

Dear Brother, Please read this prayer, for it is a mighty cleansing Prayer, A HEALING PRAYER.

Psalms 51:1-19 "Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. {2} Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. {3} For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me. {4} Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. {5} Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. {6} Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. {7} Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. {8} Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice. {9} Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. {10} Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. {11} Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. {12} Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. {13}Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee. {14} Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness. {15} O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise. {16} For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering. {17} The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. {18} Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem. {19} Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar."

as for myself, I try to read in at least ones a day for myself.

Last edited:

roman8

Advanced Poster
Thank you for the prayers, It is a comfort to know you have others lifting you up before the Lord.
Yes Psalm 51 , read it often , always good to check yourself for sin, thank you "Lee" and nice to meet you. Just for the record I am a sister.:daisy:

Lee Delivered

Yes it is, Thank you Jessie, I hope all is well you and my prayer is for you , That Jesus grows to overflowing in you and if you walk in a room where evil is present, the Demons scatter because the Lord is with you and His light shines out from you scattering the dark spirits and driving all evil things from your presence. I lift you up in my prayers to the most Holy One Of Israel. May His Face Shine upon thee my Friend.

Blake Henry

I am asking for prayer for myself. For almost 2 months now I have been suffering from , dizziness , head, ear, neck and shoulder pain.
Also I have what is called spatial disorientation, sometimes things dont seem right, the world seems different somehow, for lack of a better way to put it.
Needless to say I have been seeing alot of doctors. Yesterday I was diagnosed with something called "Vestibular Migrane" It has been debilitating for me.
I can no longer drive. I have moments where I am somewhat ok and then I rush around and get things done. Im so tired of fighting this .
I am waiting for an MRI to be done and more testing on my ears, not sure how long it will be to get those done.
My prayer request is for the anxiety I have with this, as a christian is bad enough that I even have so much anxiety, but I have a load of guilt for even being anxious. Please pray that I would recieve a greater measure of grace to get through this.
Also for my husband as he now has to take me everywhere I need to go. I am also trying to home school my son and we are getting behind , fourtunatly he is in primary and is a bright boy so he is able to catch up quick. I would really appreciate your prayers. Thanks

I will pray for you right now. The power of prayer surprised me one time and hopefully it will you as well. Keep us posted as to how you are doing.

ekatch

Sorry about you trial. Will Pray for you. I had a similar experience with dizziness. It is debilitating. My issue lasted 2 months. I think mine needed antibiotics for an inner ear infection. Also I did the Eply maneuver several times. It eventually stopped. Prayers....Eileen